Please read these Official Rules before entering this promotion (the “Promotion”). By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION.
1. Eligibility: The promotion is open only to legal residents of Washington State, age 21 or older, and who, upon entering the Promotion, at the time of the drawing, and if asked to provide an affidavit of eligibility following the drawing, have either: (i) a user account on Instagram and “like” Dairy Farmers of Washington on Instagram. If you do not meet any of these requirements or any other eligibility requirements in these Official Rules, you are not eligible to win a prize, and the Dairy Farmers of Washington (“Sponsor”) reserves the right not to award prizes to you. Employees, directors, officers and contractors of Sponsor and Sponsor’s advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to win. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion starts (all times Pacific Time) on March 25, 2019, and ends at noon (12:00pm PST) March 28, 2019. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible to win a prize.
3. How to Enter:
(a) Like the Washington Dairy Farmers on Instagram and tag a friend in the comments section of the Promotion’s Instagram post.
(c) Only one (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period above. Entries become the property of Sponsor. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address connected to the Instagram account that is used to enter will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
4. Prize: One (1) winner will receive: Two (2) Taste Washington VIP Tickets for Sunday, March 31st . Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
5. Random Drawing: The winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries to be held on March 28th. The winner will be notified by email or Instagram direct message (at the address provided in the Entry Form). Prize will be awarded within one (1) day after winner verification. If a prize notification is returned as undeliverable or if the winner does not respond to the notification within seven (1) calendar day, it will result in disqualification, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner in a separate random drawing. The prize winner may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within one (1) day following the date of attempted notification. Prizes are not assignable or transferable, except to a surviving spouse.
The prize is awarded “AS IS”. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prize will be permitted, except that Winner is responsible for all federal, state, local, sales and income taxes associated with receipt and/or use of any prize. Entry and acceptance of any prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, prize won, office affiliation, hometown and likeness for online posting and promotional purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Unless prohibited by law, winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity release, and other reasonable documentation provided by Sponsor before being awarded a prize. If winner does not execute such documentation upon request, their prize will be forfeited and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. The prize is guaranteed to be awarded.
6. General: Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, damaged or misdirected entries and accepts no responsibility for any injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from an entrant’s participation in the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to these Official Rules and waives, and releases Sponsor and Sponsor’s parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, and all other businesses involved in this Promotion, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each, from, all claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use the prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these Official Rules or to terminate this Promotion.
Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of any Promotion materials, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of any prize. The Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the state of Washington. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
7. Winner List: Rules Request: For a winner list, visit or send a self-addressed, stamped, business-size envelope after March 31st, 2019 and before April 12th, 2019 to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: Washington State Dairy-Commission Sweepstakes Winner List (Kelsey Dillon). To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, or send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: Dairy Farmers of Washington Sweepstakes Rules Request (Kelsey Dillon).
Sponsor: The Washington State Dairy Products Commission is sponsoring this sweepstakes promotion and may take action under the name “Dairy Farmers of Washington”. Washington State Dairy Products Commission, 4201 198th St. SW, Lynnwood, WA 98036
Confidentiality: By entering, you may not be contacted by Sponsor with future promotional offers.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by or associated with Taste Washington or Beechers.