Tandoori-Style Cauliflower with Raita
- 2 cups ZoiⓇ Traditional Plain Greek Yogurt, divided
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons preferred vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons curry powder or garam masala
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or grated on a rasp grater
- 2” piece fresh ginger, peeled and minced or grated
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
- 1¼ teaspoons fine sea salt, divided
- ½ medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded and minced
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Cooked long-grain white rice, for serving
- Preheat oven to 500℉. Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray foil with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl stir to combine 1 cup yogurt, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, oil, curry powder or garam masala, turmeric, paprika, garlic, and ginger. Toss cauliflower with yogurt mixture to coat, then place in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle cauliflower with 1 teaspoon salt.
- Roast until lightly charred and tender, about 30 minutes.
- While cauliflower roasts, prepare raita: In a medium bowl stir to combine remaining 1 cup yogurt, cucumber, mint, serrano, remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and remaining ¼ teaspoon salt. Stir in a little water to loosen the mixture (about 3 tablespoons).
- Sprinkle cauliflower with cilantro. Serve with rice and Raita.