Salted Tahini Ganache Tart
- 2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs (from a 9oz package chocolate wafer cookies)
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 12oz semisweet or bittersweet chocolate (68% cacao), finely chopped
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 cups mixed fresh berries, such as raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries
- Black and white sesame seeds
- Coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- In a medium bowl stir together crumbs, sugar, and butter until crumbs are moistened. Press into an 8” tart pan with a removable bottom, pressing evenly on bottom and up the sides. Bake until set, about 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- In a small saucepan bring cream just to a boil, then take off heat and add chocolate. Let sit 1 minute, then stir in a circular motion until ganache is smooth. Whisk in tahini. Pour ganache into crust and refrigerate until set, at least 1 hour.
- Top with coarse sea salt and sesame seeds.
- Decorate with mixed berries.
- And serve.