Did you know that milk provides nine essential nutrients in every serving? These nutrients help our bodies stay healthy and strong.
- Protein helps build and repair muscle tissue
- Calcium, vitamin D, and phosphorous help build strong bones and teeth
- Vitamin A helps to keep skin and eyes healthy
- Potassium plays a role in maintaining healthy blood pressure
- B vitamins are needed to convert food into energy
There are many ways milk can be used to ensure you and your family receive these wonderful nutrients. Here is a unique way to add a fun project, or just a delicious treat, that will add a smile to anyone’s day.
For more dairy inspired recipes visit usdairy.com.
This rainbow unicorn smoothie recipe made with real milk is not only tasty, but it’s also a simple and wholesome way to bring a smile to anyone’s day!
Find other great ways to use milk every day!